What is a channel trailer
A channel trailer can be used to introduce your channel, describe the kind of content you typically make and explain why a viewer would want to follow or subscribe to your channel. The video trailer function can also be used to pin your most important video to the front page of your channel and ensure it receives maximum attention.
Uploading a channel trailer
- Open your Channel Manager and select a channel.
- Click on Content.
- Upload the video that you would like to set as your trailer.
- Fill out the needed fields under the Details, Content Rating and Visibility tabs.
- Publish the video by clicking Save
- Select the desired video from your video list and click the Settings dropdown button.
- Select Set as Trailer
These steps can also be followed to change your existing channel trailer to a different video.