Please note that our live streaming functionalities are currently in beta. If you'd like to request access to the beta, please see our beta application instructions.
If you have already been accepted into the beta, simply follow the steps below to create your first live stream.
Part 1: Getting your Stream Key
- In your Channel Manager, select the relevant channel and then click on the General tab.
- Find the Stream Keys section on the right-hand side. Your Default stream key will be listed there.
- Click the Edit button to find the Server URL and Stream Key.
Part 2: Creating your Live Stream on Playeur
- Open the Content tab of your Channel Manager
- Click on the Plus Icon above the video list and select Add Live Broadcast
- Select your stream key and fill in all other required fields. Save your broadcast.
- To START: Start your OBS Stream. Start your broadcast on Playeur.
- To END: End your broadcast on Playeur. End the stream on OBS.